Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

December 28, 2020

SIGNS That I'm Not Going Crazy?

I just watched
David Plate's synch-up between 'Nehedar's album 'High Tide' and one of my favourite movies
'Jeff, Who Lives at Home', which was first brought to my attention years ago by Jake Kotze.
You can watch David's video at this link below -
SIGNS That I'm Not Going Crazy
Ironically, I see on the movies' IMDB home page that it was released in the UK on my ex-wife's birthday of May 11th.  
And Ironically I got to name our first born Kevin.
You can hear David Plate and Emilia Cataldo of 'Nehedar' ... along with synch "expert" Alan Green discuss David's video/soundtrack in a 2 part 'Always Record' episode here.
Although I would give part two a miss if I were you, because it's just mainly Alan Green shooting his foul mouth off while standing on top of his political soapbox.
Do you kiss your mother with that f*ckin' mouth Alan?  
The Philosophy of a Hidden Experience?
Kevin WHO?-)
I like Rae Dawn Chong as an actress and a person, so I was bummed out that her TV pilot never got picked up by a major TV network a few years back.
I thought it was money well spent on my part.
Synchronize: Episode 01: Another Dawn
Andras Jones, Radio8Ball, Owls and Synchromagic?
I like how 'Jeff, Who Lives at Home' starts off with Jeff talking about the movies 'Signs', as I won 'Signs' pack when the movie was released on DVD in Australia, which included a wristwatch which I wrote about in this recent post -
It's Not the Number of Moments That Make Up Life ...?
Nashville Christmas Day explosion
HOOTERS?!
Sorry Cassandra I Misunderstood?

No comments:

Post a Comment