Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

December 28, 2020

Remember How The Lost Art of Forehead Sweat Really Sums Up the Whole 11 Seasons of the X-Files?

I would have to say that after slogging my way through 11 seasons of 'The X-Files' over the last few weeks that my second favourite episode of the whole series would have to be
'The Lost Art of Forehead Sweat'.
My favourite episode (for personal reasons only) would be the season 9 episode 'Improbable' starring the late Burt Reynolds.
Pitch Perfect 3 and the Elephants in the Room?
But that X-Files episode is for a future post.
Lost Art of Forehead Sweat
'The Lost Art of Forehead Sweat' explores (takes the piss right out of it more like it:-) the idea of The Mandela Effect, in which large groups of people remember an alternate history.
There is only one more stupid theory I can't stand hearing about, and that's the crazy "Flat Earth Theory".
You start talking to me about those two theories in a serious way and like Mormons who knock on my front door I'll be telling you I'm not interested in hearing your theories and that it's time to get on your bike (or your spaceship:-) and hit the road.
Listening to 'The Black Magick Mirror And Facing Cycles' on Black Friday?
I can't see what anyone sees in this TV show after having sat through the whole 11 seasons for the past few weeks.
It was clear to me that Chris Carter was never serious in exploring the UFO phenomena in a serious way right from the get-go, and every season it became more and more obvious that this show was nothing but a piss take on anyone who took this stuff seriously.
Why EVIL Matters?
.
The X-Files/Contagion/2020: WHO Writes This Stuff?-)
This particular episode even starts out with Fox Mulder coming home from being out "squatchin'"? 
I wonder if he just isn't out making mischief trying to perpetuate the "Big Foot" myth, or whether he is just trying to lure one out of the forest for whatever reason floats his boat?-)
I Want to Believe 2020 Isn't an X-Files Episode? 
All this show seemed to do was make out that aliens if they existed at all were all evil little butt-probers wanting to wipe humans asses off the map:-) 
The only reason I sat through 11 seasons of 'The X-Files' this year was because I was sorting out old books in my bookcase and came across the co-authored Chris Knowles book that came out 12 years ago in the last Year of the Rat.
The Year of the Buddy?
“Buddy the Rat”, AKA performance
artist 
Jonothon Lyons
"The Rat or Mouse (ιΌ ) is the first of the repeating 12-year cycle of animals which appear in the Chinese zodiac, constituting part of the Chinese calendar system (with similar systems in use elsewhere)."
Looks like I picked the right year to sit through all 11 seasons of this shit TV show, no?-)
2008-2020: Don't Give Up on the Cosmic Cycle?-)
I don't know how anyone remembers 'The X-Files' being a good well written TV show that wasn't taking the piss out of the UFO phenomena?
On a synchromystic pop-cultural level I did find the X-Files' writers scripts bleeding into real life a little spooky though -
The X-Files: Robert Patrick and Season 9/11?
I just knew it wasn't George Orwell
who said that;-)
Personally, I just think there was a lot of crap floating around in the pop-culture in the last century about the alien phenomena, and now who knows what to believe?-)
The DemocRATs and the Years of the Rat?

No comments:

Post a Comment