Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

December 16, 2020

2000 Days: AS Time Goes By?

Grief 2 Growth: 2000 Days A.S. 
I think Brian's Podcast 'Grief 2 Growth' is one of the most important podcasts for contemplation and healing for many people going through the dark night of the soul right now.
I can imagine, but don't really know what it would be like to lose a child, and I hope I don't ever find out in this lifetime.
Grim Timing?
The game certainly doesn't make a lot of sense when you are down here playing it and hoping not to lose.
I watched my first episode of 'Long Island Medium' yesterday and Mo'Nique was getting a reading where Richard Pryor is said to have come through, and Mo'Nique says she always remembers the advice Richard once gave her, "the way you help lives, and change lives, is by sharing your life, even when it ain't funny":-)
I noticed that Richard passed away the day before Mo'Nique's birthday of December 11th, in 2005.
I only watched that episode because I saw Rosie O'Donnell thinking she was Melissa McCarthy ... oops, my bad:-)
I was actually looking for episodes of the show 'Medium' about Allison Du Bois on the Binge network, not 'Long Island Medium'.
Because I'm re-reading Allison's book 'Secrets of the Monarch' at the moment.
The Book Angel (of Death?) and the Shadow Side of Life?
I was going to give the book away, since I had already read it a few years back, but I got a feeling that I should read it one more time before giving the book away.
So I started reading the book and wondering what podcasts Allison had been on lately, and found out after a search that Allison had started her own podcast this year, with the first episode uploaded on August 11th, 2020.
The Secrets of the Soul’s Journey Through Life?
I was also thinking of giving my Emmett Kelly book away, but felt I shouldn't just yet.
Then I saw Allison's first podcast was about visiting Tombstone, Arizona, so I decided that book was staying on my shelf a little longer, too.
The Greatest Show on Earth... Now Showing
Also, the day I started reading Allison's book, the battery in my SIGNS watch went dead stopping my wristwatch for the first time since my father's funeral, back in 2016 -
Stop the Clocks? Signs?
Somehow I get the impression that love can tell time Allison:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment