Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

December 1, 2020

Do Stuff, Have Fun, Be Nice ... and Don't Wear Your Plastic Hearts on Your Sleeve?-)

No ... not my tattoo I'm sorry to say:-)
I saw this news article above about Leonie Hemsworth's 60th Birthday bash where the girls all went out and got tattoos together, while ex-girl pal Miley was back in The States Taylor-ing her 
Plastic Hearts onto her sleeve.
Leonie?
I guess there is a message in that "DO STUFF HAVE FUN BE NICE" poster for Miley, just as much as Miley has a message for Liam in her "Plastic Hearts" album?-)
Turning 60 this year would make Leonie a rat in Chinese astrological terms, but someone else mentioned in this post is acting like a bigger rat this year methinks;-)
... And I don't even miss you?
In the opening track of 'Plastic Hearts', Cyrus sings about how easy it is for her to move on from relationships ... yeah, right;-)
Good luck with singing that track over, and over, and over Miley, but WTF do I know?-)
And I hope Chris bought you a Brisbane Lions jersey for your birthday Leonie, instead of one of those crappy Western Bulldogs jerseys, as you'll want something that you can wear to a game with pride in future seasons;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment