Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

December 22, 2020

The Mysterious Universe of Plants?

My 'Lucky Bamboo' is almost growing through the roof now
An interesting 'Mysterious Universe' podcast (for once;-) where the mysterious life of plants are discussed (I only listened to the free part of the podcast) - 
You can find those above links by clicking on this link here
A baby photo of my plant, Robert:-)
My 'lucky bamboo' has grown from the plant pictured directly above, to the plant pictured at the top of this post and below, only on whatever was originally in the pot when I bought it, plus love and filtered tap water.
I've written about my 'lucky bamboo' plant before here at this old post -
Conversations with the Universe, Robert Plant, Now and Then and Zen?

No comments:

Post a Comment