Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

December 5, 2020

I Don't Know Jack When it Comes to Gnosticism/Synchromysticism?

AeonByte Gnostic Radio Interview with Jack
An interesting interview indeed in these 2020 times.
Jack Heart reminded me in that podcast that I still have Dick's
'The Exegesis of Philip K. Dick' sitting in my bookcase that I haven't read yet.
I notice that
the book turns 10 years old next year, too.
Star Wars 2020/2021?
And Jack reminded me in that podcast that I have other books sitting in my bookcase that I may need to re-read again soon?-)
XX?
Song in the Key of X on August 22 - Southern Hemisphere [W]Hoodie-[W]Hoo Day?-)
Australia is a day in front of the USA by the way

3 comments:

  1. Darren...

    You may recall from the interview that Miguel and I both utilize PKD's "Exegesis" similarly to how we access the I-Ching. That is, we pick a random page from Exegesis, to glean insight, just as the I-Ching is randomly accessed via yarrow stalks (later coins). In this way, the Exegesis becomes an oracular, "book of change."

    Thanks for the mention in your recent posts, and remember...

    Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right!

    - Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. But I read the I-Ching from cover to cover Jack before I started using it that way seriously.
    I'd have to do the same thing with Dick's Exegesis first before I used it in an oracular sense, which I doubt I would do anyhow.
    I only want to read Dick's big book to try and see what made him tick.
    While he may have had some flashes of insight through the fog of his egoistic life, I still think Dick was a looney-tune train-wreck of a human being, much like Crowley and Lovecraft were.
    Just the impression I get from what I have read and seen of PKD so far.
    But maybe I'm not looking at PKD's life in the right light, right?-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darren...
    Your impressions seem pretty spot on to me...

    ReplyDelete