Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

December 1, 2020

D'Ath Evader Strikes Back in Black Friday's Newspaper?

Health Minister Yvette D'Ath
Here's an interesting bit of synchromysticism I noticed when reading an old local fish wrapper from 
November 27th, 2020 (AKA Black Friday).
I also noticed in hindsight that
Dave Prowse the actor who played Darth Vader died from Coronavirus on Saturday November 28th, 2020, right between Black Friday (November 27) and Cyber Monday (November 30)
Dave Prowse: Darth Vader Actor Dies from the Coronavirus?
The Black Friday newspaper featuring Yvette D'Ath:-)
I noticed that Dave Prowse and Richard Dolan share a birthday on July 1st;-)
May the Force be with you;-)
I see that Yvette D'Ath shares July 26th as a birthday with
Black Friday sales make me think of a book I once read -

No comments:

Post a Comment