Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

December 12, 2020

Mythic Time: White's and Māori Views on Nature, Time and Rivers?-)

This river in New Zealand
is legally a person?
IN THE CAULDRON WITH MYTHIC TIME &
 GORDON WHITE
OF RUNE SOUP
Mythic timing is everything I guess, when I just listened to a podcast called 'Talking Mythic Time | Rune Soup Swapcast with The Heart Is A Cauldron' and then saw a news story about a New Zealand river that is legally a person -
This river in New Zealand is legally a person. Here's how it happened
I found the 'Talking Mythic Time' swap-cast an interesting listen, not that I agree with everything Gordo and Katherine said, but it was certainly all worth mulling over.
And I like how Katherine chose Saint Joan of Arc as her saint, as I wrote about her feast day in this post -
I noticed Gordon has a copy of PKD's Exegesis on the shelf behind him, like I do:-)
The mainly unread copy in my bookcase behind me:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment