Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

June 17, 2020

THE MELT #21: The World of Close Encounters?

#21?-)
42 Minutes Podcast Episode 21:
The World/
Close Encounters
An owl in Close Encounters?
The Devil's Tower?
THE MELT PODCAST
#3?-)
I've been reading Mike Clelland's book 'The Messengers' and decided to put his name into my Apple Podcast search bar to see what podcasts he has done recently, and I found that he had done two podcasts at 'THE MELT' podcast site.
One podcast was numbered #3 (the trinity?-) and the most recent MELT podcast Mike was on was numbered #21 (the world?-).
This reminded me of an old post that I wrote about a 42 Minutes podcast #21 and Mike's 'Sync Book 2' chapter #22 -
The World of Close Encounters?
Soul Card #0/22 – The Fool
I've been reading Mike's book on a Jungian level, rather than seeing Mike as he sees himself.
Bit like how Jung wrote 'The Red Book', I see Mike's
'The Messengers' kind of like Mike's Blue Book:-)
And have I got some posts in the works there?-)
But this post is more about the interesting podcast episodes I found and have listened to at 'The Melt' podcast site.
I especially liked the podcast episode #11 with Diana Pasulka, which features 'Twin Peaks' actress Kimmy Robertson confessing a strange "real life" encounter in the intro.
I see that my mate Jasun has been on a few MELTs and the latest podcast episode with Erik Davis looks interesting.
Erik Davis and Dreaming of TechGnosis?
'Twilight Language' Episode 23- The Vastness
Chris Snipes, the host of 'THE MELT' also has a podcast called 'Twilight Language', which is nothing like the horrid little
blog of the same name run by a dickhead that I've crossed swords with in the past in the so-called "sync community";-)
Talk about the "copycat effect":-)

No comments:

Post a Comment