Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

July 10, 2021

2021: Enough Time for Change?

I blew the dust off of my old historic DVD '2012: Time for Change' and watched it from 2021 reminiscing about the good old days of 2012, and while some things and people have since changed, I wonder if things have changed enough ... or if they will?
What sort of choice is Satan or Jesus anyway Alex for
secular Jews?-)
That's like asking to choose between Santa and the Easter Bunny.

2 comments:

  1. So long since then...and things seem to have gotten worse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I guess that's the illusion and power of nostalgia on planet Earth, because in reality there has never really been a good time to be alive I guess.
    It just depends in which part of the world and society we were born into through luck, or some cosmic contract we signed up for in the past of time (or no time) fog from which we emerged from the womb?
    Back in the early 90s I was struggling with the decision to bring children into the world, but my parents could have mulled over the same decision back in the time I was born, as could have their parents, ad infinitum.

    ReplyDelete