Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

July 14, 2021

True BeLIEfS: Our [Their] Thoughts On Hollywood and UFOs?

I'm a
non-graper (watch the above You Tube to get that joke:-), but I heard about this 'Mile Higher' podcast on the grapevine, so I picked a few episodes off the podcast vine to have a look at.
It's fun to see just how people like these two cash in on their belief$:-)
TRUE LIES?
I guess the UFO podcast/book bandwagon is the thing to jump onto right now as far as the $$$ go?-)
The UFO crowd can't even get their act together on just what it is they believe, as I've heard the Owl Guy and his crowd say how much they don't trust or like Dr.Greer, while these Mile Highers love the guy. 
Man, is that Tim Doyle a paranoid blind religious nut job, 
or what?-)
I think he has been slammed across the head with a Bible one too many times:-) 
But until I see some concrete proof that "aliens" are "choosing" to abduct chosen people like the Owl Guy I'm staying on the fence with all of these diametrically opposed beliefs about alien visitors.
The BS the UFO crowd tell each other about what they be
lieve is way more out there than anything Hollywood could come up with I believe:-)
Who needs aliens when you can watch all of these crazy Earthling "experts" trying to make sense of life and the universe?-)

No comments:

Post a Comment