Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

July 25, 2021

Send in the Clowns?

Maskless protesters stormed Brisbane streets, as violence erupted in Sydney
If I was told that I could only take the AZ vaccine, I'd probably still be unvaccinated on principal, as I'm not going to be told because of my age that I'm only allowed to take the second-rate vaccine that could potentially kill me, or give me blood clots, but I've had my 2 Pfizer shots now that I'm allowed to, so while these clown shows across the country this weekend don't personally scare me, I am concerned for older family members who haven't had or don't want to get a shot and who could catch Covid and possibly die or be hospitalized because of these f#ckin' clowns, and in my opinion, their misguided beliefs.
I get their mistrust of governments, "BIG PHARMA"and hatred of lock-downs, but waving a red rag at a bull to convince yourself the the bull is fake could just get yourself and family killed or badly injured.
We all have our own beliefs about Covid 19, and mine if you want to know, is that this is a weaponized virus let loose from a military lab, either on purpose, or accidentally.
I tend to think some clown accidentally brought it out of the lab and into the world, but WHO knows, right?-)
Vaccine Cover-AGE?
What a Barry Crocker I say when the zombies sleepwalking through the streets are telling other people to wake up:-)
May as well kill two birds (among other things) with one stone and bring forward the 2021 Brisbane Zombie Walk now:-)
At least these people could be raising some money for people who do have some brains left, while they risk their lungs:-)
Brisbane Zombie Walk 2012
As I wrote in my recent post -
"And I found it interesting how David makes the observation between clowns and plagues in the "collective unconscious" in that 'Conspirinormal' podcast'."
The way this clown-show of a planet is going, maybe Jung was right?
You have to ask yourself, what would Jesus do ... if he was real, that is?-)
"The world hangs on a thin thread, and that is the psyche of man ..." - Carl Jung?

No comments:

Post a Comment