Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

July 11, 2021

The Believer: Encounters with Love, Death & Faith ... Ghosts, UFOs, Heaven and the Devil?

I haven't read Sarah Krasnostein's new book 'The Believer' yet, but I'm intrigued now after listening to her discuss her book on a 'Readings' podcast with another author, Chloe Hooper, who I have written about on this blog before, but haven't met in person, unlike I have Sarah -
Underlining Synchronicity?
Sarah Krasnostein in conversation with Chloe Hooper
Apocalypse Pharmaka and #137?
I had to smile when I saw that the 'Readings' Podcast Soundcloud page had 137 followers and 137 tracks:-)
137 was a big number synchronicity in Wolfgang Pauli's life (and death) and it has been in mine at times, too -
Celebrating Life and #137?
The Readings Podcast Melbourne, Australia
While I'm on the fence about believing in aliens/UFOs, and don't believe in BS like the Devil and in the literal creation of the universe in six days and other such myths from the Judaeo/Christian stories, I do believe in ghosts, life after death, synchronicity and "God" for lack of a better word.
So while I don't really want to read about Sarah's interactions with weird Christian sects who believe in the Devil, or "Creationists" theories about how they believe the Earth was made, I am interested in her meeting death doulas and the girlfriend of the missing Melbourne pilot believed to be taken by a UFO over Bass Strait.
I only stumbled across the 'Readings' podcast site because I had put in a Apple Podcast search for Trent Dalton and listened to his interview about his book 'Boy Swallows Universe' -
Earth Swallows Boys and Boy Swallows Universe?
A conversation with Trent Dalton
And I was surprised to hear an interview with another author named Sarah who I have run into twice in real life, with no real conscious intention of meeting and talking to her on either occasion -
Stranger Care and Why Should I Care?
The Mysterious Connection between Owls & UFO Contact?
I found it interesting that Sarah K said the UFO crowd she wrote about in her book thought Jews were Reptilians, as I've been to a David Icke all day talk on the Gold Coast years ago, and having some secular Jewish blood in my ancestral veins I expected to hear him rave on about all Jews being evil, but was pleasantly surprised like my English Jewish journalist mate Jon Ronson that Icke was ranting about Jewish Bankers/Reptilians/Royals "running the world".
Mind you, I don't believe Icke's Reptilian theory about the Royals or Bankers, even if it may be an apt metaphor for some rulers of the world.
And while my genes aren't as Jewish as Sarah's might be; with me only having about a half to a third Jewish genes, I'm pretty sure they ain't from Reptilians, although I did seem to hit it off with the Crocodiles up at Australia Zoo last time that I was up there;-)
The Wild Wild Life of Talking Heads ... and Owl Messages?
I'm going to have to buy and read Sarah's book now I ... r ... believe:-)
The Truth is Out There ... and So Are the BeLIEverS?

No comments:

Post a Comment