Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

July 12, 2021

1,2,3,4 ... Number Synchronicities?

The Mysterious Connection between Owls & UFO Contact?
I heard Mike Clelland talking about his 1234 number synchronicities on the latest 'Koncrete' podcast, and I was thinking to myself that it's not a number sequence that I see popping up in my everyday life.
I then went and picked up the book that I was currently reading (Danger Music) and as soon as I turned the page over in the book there on the page was a bunch of 1234s -
3 Reasons Why You Are Seeing 12:34 – The Meaning of 1234 ...?
And what happened to Doreen Virture?-)
I like how the 'Koncrete' podcast host tells Mike about his 242 number synchs in the episode:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment