Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

July 18, 2021

20 Years of Wikipedia ... and it Can't be Trusted Anymore?-)

www.wikipedia.org?
The website can no longer be trusted,
according to the site’s co-founder
?
Who in their right mind ever trusted Wikipedia to tell you the truth anyway (pardon the pun)?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Matrix
I used to tell anyone who asked me which way I lent in left and right politics that I was just left of center (probably because I liked the Suzanne Vega song and was a bit of a closet hippie in my teenage years), but these days if you asked me I would say that I'm a centrist who trusts neither the left nor the right with the way things are heading in world politics.    
Personally, I don't think there is any one news source you can trust to find the truth in this world.
I try to listen to both sides of the augment and come to my own conclusions.
To find the truth you usually have to use the trinity formula that there is always 3 sides to a story, their side, your side ... and the truth.
Don't take my word for, or take on the world, as the truth for yourself, either, as I'm just a player trapped in the same game of reality, too:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment