Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

July 27, 2021

Inside Trauma and eXperiencers?

I stumbled across the podcast/You Tube show
'Edge of the Rabbit Hole' yesterday when I was searching for podcast episodes about remote viewing -
Is a Dr. David Morehouse Remotely in the House?-)
I'm not an "experiencee" (I like that typo, so I'll leave it:-), but people who claim that they are I find interesting as to why they think they are ... apart from the obvious.
Like the owl guy Mike Clelland who wrote a good book about owls and "experiencees", who I see as one of those "maybe" people:-) 
I'm not really into the UFO/UAP stuff, but I like to hear the experiences of people who think that they are "experiencers" as long as those stories seem credible without being more like a guardians of the galaxy fantasy made up by some wannabe alien messiah come to save the world.
I wonder if the coffee tastes as good as it sounds?-)
Edge of the Rabbit Hole Livestream event July 20th?-)
Interesting how this podcast episode was recorded on July 20th, the anniversaries of the day man allegedly walked on the moon for the first time and Barney Hill's 99th birthday:-)
Make It to Midnight: Learning
to Live
When You Want to Die
I also found it interesting how N.K. Kranda prefers ART to hypnosis.
Afraid of Self Hypnosis?

No comments:

Post a Comment