Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

July 29, 2021

Maybe God?

Maybe God ... Meet Jonas Elrod?
I stumbled across an interesting podcast called 'Maybe God' when I was looking for podcasts featuring Jonas Elrod, who I've written about here on my blog recently after re-watching Elrod's scam movie 'Wake Up', where in my opinion Elrod pretends to be able to see angels, demons and other otherworldly entities.
If Jonas passed a lie detector test arranged by someone like skeptic Michael Shermer, then I might believe that Jonas believes what he says he witnessed while going through a "breakdown", until then I don't -
Holy & Human: Wake Up, it's Jung's Birthday Today?
Why Do People Love to Hate Religion?
What is Maybe God?
Personally, to me God is a mystery and while I do believe in "God" for lack of a better word, I don't believe that Jesus was a real historical figure, as far as the Bible paints Him anyway.
Although, I don't have anything against people who believe Jesus is the Living God, if that's what gets them through the night, so be it I say.
There are still many real truths to the story, I believe, if you can put mythical places like Hell on the back-burner.
I still believe in karma and that you will reap what you sow, but an everlasting Hell I can't believe in.
I have no problem going to communion and believing in Jesus in a metaphorical sense, but I can't buy the literal so-called historical version of the story of either the New or Old Testaments.         
Whose Side Is God On?
Why Trust God When Life Feels Like a Country Song? (feat. Randy Travis)
But I find this podcast show interesting, and I especially liked this episode above featuring Randy Travis who was born on
Can an Artist Really Be an Atheist?
August 22?-)
God works in mysterious ways, as
THEY say;-)
Maybe God: Minisode: Meet Jonas Elrod

No comments:

Post a Comment