Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

September 12, 2021

700 Years Since Dante's Passing ... into Where?

700 years of Dante and The Divine Comedy
The Divine Comedy by Dante Alighieri Podcast
I'm yet to read or listen (I'll probably just listen) to
'The Divine Comedy' even though it has been on my mind since writing this 2016 post when I visited 
New Italy in New South WalesAustralia, a place I haven't been able to visit lately because of state border lock-downs -
Judd Apatow titled 'Divine Comedy' in which Judd mentions the movie 'The King of Staten Island' and the subject of firemen and 9/11.
I hadn't seen that movie, but noticed it was on the BINGE streaming service, which I had recently cancelled my subscription to, but I had until September 13th until I couldn't watch anymore content unless I renewed my subscription, so I watched the movie last night.
I'm kind of glad that I didn't pay to see that movie at the cinema, but it was OK ... just.
But I couldn't help thinking how synchy it was that the 20th anniversary of 9/11 was just a few days apart from the 700th anniversary of Dante's passing.  
There are quite a few good podcasts about Dante out there in podcast land by the looks, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment