Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

September 5, 2021

The Time Traveler's Wife ... and Going Full Circle?

I have never read the book or seen the movie version of 
'The Time Traveler's Wife' about a Chicago librarian who can time travel, because I think the idea of time traveling, although while a fun thought experiment, is ultimately just all BULL.
But I have heard lately that the book is really worth a read, in fact Liane Moriarty refers to it as one of her favourite reads in this podcast below (at about the 20 minute mark).
Cover to Credits Podcast
Since I had found the 'Cover to Credits' podcast while looking for podcast episodes featuring Liane Moriarty, I decided to listen to the 'Cover to Credits' review of the book and movie of 
'The Time Traveler's Wife' to see what the hosts of that show thought about the book/movie. 
That's when I discovered that Eric Bana, the star of the movie
'The Dry' was also the star of 'The Time Traveler's Wife' which got my attention -
Cass and Liane Moriarty ... No Relation?
Matt Nable as Grant in 'The Dry':-)
Popped Culture Podcast: The Dry
Since 'The Time Traveler's Wife' turns 12 years old in the
Year of the Ox/Bull, which is one complete cycle of the Chinese zodiac, and stars Eric Bana, I might have to track the movie down and watch it now ... time permitting, that is:-)
The Truth is Still Out There Where the Truth Lies?-)

No comments:

Post a Comment