Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

September 10, 2021

Looking From a Higher Perspective ... From Down Here?

I haven't listened to the 'Buddha at the Gas Pump' podcast for some time, as I'm not really into yoga, gurus and meditation, but Rick does have some great guests on for a talk from time to time who aren't necessarily into the Eastern mysticism side of things, such as Christian Sundberg and others like him -
Interview was recorded on 
August 28th, 2021 
(USA time)
Buddha at the Gas Pump Podcast:
Episode
613
I wonder if there is a
Buddha at the boat ramp, as well as at the gas pump?
I think that I need to take a walk to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment