Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

September 28, 2021

Lucifer's Technology?

The latest from
'The Secret Sun' blog:-)
Lucifer starring in a light-hearted
  solar power advert?-)
The September 24th, 2021
Queensland paper
Personally I don't believe in such man-made mythologies as Satan or Lucifer, although I do believe in "God" for lack of a better word and synchromysticism, so when I saw Christopher Knowles from 'The Secret Sun' blog had put up a post about Lucifer's Technologies on my birthday, and that a full page advert for a solar power company using Lucifer (the light bringer?) in the September 24th, 2021 (Australia/Queensland is a day ahead of the USA, by the way) Queensland Courier Mail newspaper I thought I should draw Chris' attention to what I found in the rest of that day's newspaper.
Having just watched the movie 'The Current War' on Amazon Prime probably primed my mind to see the Lucifer solar power ad in the newspaper the next day as well.   
God knows I guess, right?-)
There were also full page adverts in the same edition of the newspaper for current technology such as the new Apple iPhone 13:-)
Plus on the opposite page was a story about 13 orphans dodging a bullet. 
My favourite story was about ravens attacking the Google delivery drones in Australia's capital city, Canberra:-)
Also, the death of John Elliott dying on my birthday I found personally a little synchromystically spooky. 
Yes, it certainly was a newspaper full of Lucifer and current technology.
And on
page 13 was an appearance by 'The Dark Knight'
 which reminded me of Chris Knowles and Jake Kotze for some reason:-)
God works in mysterious ways, as THEY say ... as do humans?-)
Oh, and the
Melbourne Demons (the oldest football club in the world) won their first AFL Grand Final in 57 years, and in the first ever Perth (Heath Ledger's home town) AFL Grand Final, too:-)
Western Bulldogs superfan Chris Hemsworth is
 used to
posting photos of himself celebrating
the team’s success but ...
:-)
And what I find really amusing was that Chris Hemsworth's team the Western Bulldogs got absolutely flogged by his Thor co-star Natalie Portman's team in Perth (in the Black Swan state of Australia):-)
"What's all this talk about Demons and Annihilation, Nat?":-)
Natalie Portman
Portman, Pop-Culture and Irony: A Black Swan State and Annihilation?-)

No comments:

Post a Comment