Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

September 8, 2021

Conspirituality ... Hey What?

I stumbled across the
'Conspirituality' podcast yesterday and while I'm not into yoga and all of that guru Belief System (I'm sure that there is a baby in the bathwater there somewhere ... whatever floats your boat I guess) I did listen to a few interesting discussions at the podcast site which caught my eyes and ears, especially the one up the top about this guy's beliefs on the Hay House Publishing company and their stable of current and past authors ... although I didn't hear him rant on about the Hay House "Angel Lady" who has left the company because she found Jesus again when Jesus had some stern words to her one day in a church ... or was it the "real" Jesus ... and why did Jesus wait so long to have a chat to this fruit loop in the first place, considering she always thought she was doing "God's" work?-)
Don't Let Anything Dull Your Sparkle: How to Break Free of Negativity and Drama?
I agree with the yoga master podcaster about that
'A Course in Miracles' crap, as I tried to read it years ago when it was all the rage and ended up giving it away, just like I did with the books and devil(?-)cards I bought of Doreen's.
22: Racism & Fraud in
New Age
Publishing
Methinks Rebckah protests too much while playing the "race card", considering that she says she is half white as well as half black.
I won't be burning any of my Hay House books that are on my shelves no matter how many bats-hit authors they may have in their stable who don't float my spiritual boat.
Re-imagining FAHRENHEIT 451 for the 21st Century?
'Conspirituality' podcast
I wouldn't mind putting this yoga master podcaster under his own microscope to see what comes into view, but he does have some rather interesting points in his mud slinging yoga postures:-)
And while I wouldn't call myself a pro-vaxxer, I'm certainly not anti- when it comes to the Covid debate/fight, so I guess I'm on yogaman's side in the fight debate there.
Maybe he should get Alex the Skeptiko guy on his show, since Alex seems to think it's all a scam, although I'm with Alex about the Jesus story.
But unlike Alex, I can go to church and still get something out of the myth, as long as I don't have to put up with too much dogma.
And I don't agree with Alex, because I think that you do have to agree to disagree a lot of the time in life, or you will always be fighting with someone ... or everyone ... all the time.
20: The Second Wave:
Pastel
Q Goes Undercover (w/Ben Lee)
I couldn't help smirking while listening to Ben Lee in episode 20 of the 'Conspirituality' podcast recorded in 2020 telling yogaman how he was heading back home to Australia and then seeing him hit out at Guy Sebastian in the Australian media over Guy's retraction, so Guy didn't alienate his lunatic religious Hillsong fans and lose sales on his music:-)
Guy Sebastian has issued an apology video
 after urging Aussies to get vaccinated
I can't help thinking how much we are NOT all in this together ... on so many levels and subjects in 2021:-)
I can't wait to hear a few more
episodes now, as I need a good laugh:-)
Anyway, I'm going back to reading my book and giving the podcasts a rest for a while;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment