Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

September 24, 2021

Netflix Has Bought the Roald Dahl Story Company (RDSC)?

Expect new TV series, movies, and Marvel-style spin-offs
involving some of the beloved characters of
Dahl's
Roald Dahl
(
13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
Hindsight can be a bizarre lens to look through, as when I wrote this 2013 post about Dahl I had no idea that my own father would pass away on the day in 2016 that Roald Dahl would have turned 100 -
Rhino Syncs
Nor did I know that my beloved
Sharkies would win their first ever NRL grand final just a few weeks later ... and against the Melbourne Storm.
 
Sing & Don't Cry
A rhino story in today's newspaper, too?
You wouldn't read about all these rhino synchs in one day would you?

No comments:

Post a Comment