Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

September 3, 2021

Confronting Difficulties in Dreams Can Prepare One to Deal with Difficult Situations in Waking Life?

Form the movie 'Waking Life'
I just listened to the 2021 Theresa Cheung 'Buddha at the Gas Pump' podcast episode which was posted on Pi Day (3/14) and considering Theresa was talking movies, waking life and dreams in that episode it got me to thinking about the post I just wrote recently about the 'Life of Pi' novel turning 20 on 9/11 this year.
Life of Pi (The Novel) Turns 20 in 2021?
Theresa Cheung - Buddha at the Gas Pump Interview
And I just realized that the movie 'Waking Life' turns 20 this year, too:-)
Ironically 2001 was a nightmare and 2021 just seems like one long extension of that nightmare and we still haven't woken up yet no matter how woke people tell you they are.
Is it still a nightmare world in 2021, or am I just dreaming?-)
Sam Harris and 'Is Life Actually Worth Living?'

UPDATE: September 3rd, 2021
After writing this post last night I saw this news article above about lucid dreaming (something that I've never been able to do) the next morning on an Australian national news website.

No comments:

Post a Comment