Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

September 4, 2021

Only 33 Episodes of the Metro Book Chat Podcast?

Episode #0/1?: Metro Book Chat Trailer
I had not heard of the now defunct 'Metro Book Chat' podcast until I was doing an Apple Podcast search for podcast episodes which Liane Moriarty had been on, and I stumbled across episode 17 from 2018 where Liane was chatting about her book
'Nine Perfect Strangers' which I've just started reading, after watching the first five episodes of the Hulu TV series of the book -
Metro Book Chat E.17 Liane Moriarty: Nine Perfect Strangers
And on a personal synchromystic note I couldn't help but notice that the last ever podcast episode featured Graeme Simsion, who I wrote about in this old post -
"Confronting my grandmother the Baba Yaga"? 
I've only just finished reading 'The Promise Seed' and
'Big Little Lies' and it was Cass Moriarty who interviewed Graeme at 'The Avid Reader' bookstore the night I went to see Graeme -
Cass and Liane Moriarty ... No Relation?
Episode 1: Ruth Ware Talks Psychological Thrillers and Tarot Readings
There are some pretty good podcast episodes to listen to among the 33, like the one I listened to above.
Or these ones below.
Episode 27: Rachel Burge on The Twisted Tree
Episode 4: Kate Murray-Browne Talks About Ghosts...
And one of my favourites so far, this one below, which mentions the Japanese concept of Wabi Sabi.
The Black Cat Calendar and Wabi Sabi
Episode 21: The Atlas of Happiness
So many books, movies and podcasts, and so little time to get through them all:-)
And with only 33 episodes recorded in the 'Metro Book Chat' podcast series I couldn't help thinking about the post I wrote this morning;-) -

No comments:

Post a Comment