Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

September 13, 2021

The Spiritual Experiences of Asta Lander?

ASTA LANDER - SACRED ART
It's been 5 years to the day since my own father passed away, so I found this NDE art talk rather personally synchromystic, as like Asta I was also born with the cord around my neck, as was my eldest son.
I don't recall any NDEs though throughout my life, an OBE yes, NDEs no.
Let's Talk Near Death: Asta Lander
I couldn't help thinking how much Asta's "angel" drawings look like the blue alien sculpture sitting on my desk, which I bought off the now late Cynthia Crawford.
Cynthia will be gone four years on the 26th of this month, which is nothing if you take eternity into account I guess, right Asta?-)
097 – Dante Alighieri and the Divine Comedy
700 Years Since Dante's Passing ... into Where?

No comments:

Post a Comment