Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

September 5, 2021

Art Imitating Life Imitating Art?

Queensland Theatre TRENT DALTON’S
BOY SWALLOWS UNIVERSE
My boys bought me a ticket for Father's Day to go with them to see 'Boy Swallows Universe' the stage play adapted from the book which I bought from the Avid Reader bookstore when I was eating out with them one night before going to see a movie -
"I'm right inside that moment again
 because these actors are so good
."
Magic Words and the Power of Language?
Non-compliance with COVID check-in app
 raises fears of 
lockdown
My nautical star tattoo:-)
I thought that shopping centre logo looked familiar;-)
The play stars the actor who played the young Eric Bana character in the movie 'The Dry' -
But with lock-down looming in Brisbane and the tickets for a performance near the end of this month, maybe the show won't go on long enough for us to see it, unless something magical happens to keep lock-down at bay:-(
If my boys do get to see the play at least maybe they won't think their father was too bad after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment