Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

September 7, 2021

The Serendipity Mindset ... and Whose Mind?

I personally believe that you don't (or can't) create your own luck in life, even if it appears to you that you do.
I do believe in synchromysticism though where life is a much bigger and complicated meaningful game than we will ever see from down here in our human meat-suits.
Bernie makes me laugh when he talks about the personal GPS metaphor when it comes to synchronicity or serendipity.
When it comes to GPS it's the satellites out there in space which gets you to where you have to be, and I believe when it comes to synchronicity it "God" for lack of a better word, or the "Cosmic Brain" which we are all a part of, which brings you to where you have to be in life, for better or for worse.
I'm not a religious person as far as the world religions go, but I can see that there is a unified intelligence at work in the world, call it what you will.
And when it comes to synchronicity/serendipity, tell "God"your plans if you want to make "God" laugh as they say, because it is a much bigger game in play here I think.
For example, if you go into a bookstore and a book falls at your feet which you buy and take home to read and it profoundly changes your life ... did you make that happen?
I don't think so, but if that's what you want to believe, then good luck to you I say.

No comments:

Post a Comment