Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

September 20, 2021

New[k] Aussie Subs?

Feels good ... man?-)
Would you like some French fries with that?-)
[I've updated this post to include my Pepe the Frog post which I wrote a few days afterwards]
Pepe and Kermit the Frog ... and Q ... Memes and the Rainbow Connection?
Seems rather ironic in light of the new subway ad:-)
Isn't a foot-long sub just a small baguette anyway?-)
This full page advert was in last Sunday's Queensland newspaper
I guess it would be seen as a little unpatriotic to get 
Chinese takeaway tonight?
I might just settle for pizza then.
And no you wacko Pizza-gate loonies, I mean real pizza when I say pizza, so don't go diving off the deep end there with more wacko Planet ping-pong theories.

No comments:

Post a Comment