Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

September 4, 2021

TRANSFORMING CRIS[t]IS INTO OPPORTUNITY & EMBRACING UNCERTAINTY: PODCAST #033?

#33: How do you navigate through uncertainty?
Do you believe in God?
And just What or Who is God?
#33, the age Christ was when he left?
... or the 33rd degree, like in the Scottish Rite?-) 
I'm not into any one world religion (pardon the pun) especially (dogmatic) Christianity or Scientology and I certainly don't trust the right or the left when it comes to political movements.
And I certainly don't have any faith or trust in those Indian "guru" types.
And I certainly don't believe a lot of the half-baked "conspiracy theories" out there like in this old post that I noticed somebody was reading this morning -

No comments:

Post a Comment