Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

July 4, 2019

A Finite or Infinite Path?

I listened to a very good essay this morning by Niles Heckman at his 'An Infinite Path' podcast titled 'What Do We Do About All This?' and I encourage you to take a listen to it, too.
It's the last half of his podcast that is what is worth listening to once Niles gets past the David Icke like Illuminati 'Higherside Chat' type rant at the beginning, which I'm sure you've all heard before.
And I'm not saying this because Niles sent me a link to watch for free the film he made with Neil Kramer called 'Transmutation', after I had written a post about the trailer and how I feared it was just going to be a nice sugary donut when it came to Neil's life philosophy ... which I'm sorry to say having now watched it that it was -
Neil Kramer - Transmutation and the Path to Truth?
'Transmutation' to Niles' credit is a beautifully shot and meditative film, but ultimately an empty film with not much substance than a visual bush walk around the planet with Neil trying to tell you that you can be with whoever you want and do whatever the f#ck you want in your own life, because the world is your oyster.
Which of course is pure bullshit to anyone who isn't Neil up to this point in his life.
I'm sure the cosmic dealer has a few more cards to deal Neil yet, to show him how flawed his theories about life are.
While every man and woman may be a star, no man or woman is an island.
Now if Niles were to turn this essay of his into a film I think we would all have something to sink our visual teeth into, chew over and find more satisfying.
Funny thing is in Australia it was July 4th, 2019 when Niles' latest podcast hit my iPad and I thought that was clever of Niles to upload such a podcast on American Independence Day, but it turns out Niles uploaded it on July 3rd.
Australia is a day ahead of the USA.
Happy July 4th to my American friends and learn to think for yourselves ... and make America and the planet great again;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment