Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

June 8, 2022

And I Thought Dreaming About a Snake Biting Me on the Hand Was a Nightmare?!

In my last post I wrote about the dream I had about being bitten by a silver/white snake 🐍 on the left hand, but funnily enough when I was doing a search for silver/white snake bite dream” a podcast came up in the search featuring a guy called Vinney White on a Canadian radio/podcast show which was uploaded on May 11th, (which happens to be my ex-wife’s birthday) 2016, which states in the blurb a story of a guy who was bitten on the penis by a snake in Australia.

Dreaming of a Silver/White Snake Biting Me on the Left Hand?

It was a funny show worth a listen I thought, but the man was bitten by a red back spider on the penis πŸ•· not a snake.
How Freudian I thought, but sometimes a snake is just a spider:-)


No comments:

Post a Comment