Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

June 24, 2022

The Law of the Tongue πŸ‘… and Killer Whales πŸ˜›?

Having finished reading the book ‘The Secret Life of Whales’ which had been laying around on my computer table for years, I found another half read book called ‘Killers of Eden’ which I must have half read seeing where I had placed the bookmark, but I’m a bit whaled out at the moment and really don’t want to start reading another book about whales just yet, as I would have to start at the beginning of the book again since it has been so long ago since I put it down on my computer table ... and never finished reading.
I spent two days in and around the town of Eden in 2016 and have a fridge magnet of Old Tom the Killer Whale on my fridge and I wouldn’t heading down there again soon.
And I ironically found a podcast episode (which doesn’t cut to the chase until about halfway through, because of excessive tongue wagging by the hosts) titled The Law Of The Tongue - Killer Whales Killing, Uh, Whales’ about the Killer Whales of Eden and Old Tom, the Killer Whale whose bones can still be seen in the Eden Whale Museum -
The Killers and Whales of the New South Wales Coast

No comments:

Post a Comment