Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

June 30, 2022

A Higherside Chat with Chris Knowles on the Anniversary of Tim Buckley’s Death?

I only listened to the freefirst hour” of this podcast episode of THC (a podcast show I rarely listen to much since Covid hit the planet, because I don’t agree with Carlwood’s paranoid theories about the virus ... a virus I have right now, even after 3 Pfizer shots), because I saw Chris was bragging at his Secret Sun blog about being on the show and I guessed correctly that he would be chatting about the Buckleys and Fraser at some point.
I just wonder if Greg was aware he uploaded that episode on the anniversary of Tim Buckley’s death?
A Tragic Love Story/Song That Had Buckley's Chance From the Get Go?


No comments:

Post a Comment