Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

June 19, 2022

The Language of Whales ... and Humans?

Listening to a few podcasts I found in my search for whale podcasts made me realise just how difficult communication can be, not just between animals and humans, but also between humans (e.g. the only language I’m fluent in is English).
UFOs and Decoding Whale Song/Colouring Outside the Lines?
I also found a podcast called Moments in the Airing Cupboardwith an episode about whales, where an Aussie bloke tells a Belgian podcast host about his experience on North Stradbroke Island’s Point Lookout.
Stradbroke Dreamtime
And while have never seen a whale from Straddie like this bloke has, I have had some life changing experiences over on that island and seen a turtle and a dolphin swimming in the waves at Point Lookout, but on my next trip over I want to check out Dunwich -
The Dunwich Horror and Whippoorwills as Psychopomps of the Dead?

No comments:

Post a Comment