Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

June 26, 2022

No Stupid Questions ... Only Answers?

I listened to two podcasts recently about the coincidences of seeing particular colours and makes of cars and just how unique and meaningful finding those cars were.
One podcast called ‘No Stupid Questions’ talked about the red Honda coincidence where the hosts use lame examples to prove their conformation bias theory, and the other podcast was ‘The Mystical Underground’ podcast featuring Pam Grout talking about the VW Jetta principle ... and on a personal note yesterday when I went to the local shops and hopped out of my car I noticed a VW Jetta next to my car, and then on the way to the chemist shop to pick up a RATS test a white Holden car pulled out in front of me with a number plate that had TAS as the letters part of the numberplate.
While I snapped a picture of the Jetta at the shopping centre, my phone was in jeans pocket, plus it’s a $1000 fine to use your phone while driving, so you’ll have take my word on that one.
The thing was that I wasn’t even looking for these cars and numberplates yesterday ... and unfortunately this morning the RATS test returned a positive result, which means I’m stuck at home for the next 7 days at least:-(

No comments:

Post a Comment