Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

June 28, 2022

Enlightenment is Giving Up All Hope of Immunity?

I found those words in my blogpost title above, written in chapter 4 titled ‘Choosing a Poem’ from the book ‘Saved by a Poem’ , which I’m currently reading, from poet David Whyte rather amusing on a personal level, when I picked up my book, which was laying next to my positive RATS test on my table, as well as D.H. Lawrence’s words, “body, breath, and voice- means letting go of the hope that the poem will give you only the feelings you want and will protect you from the ones you don’t”:-)
Timely advice for someone whose body, breath, and voice are not what they were a few days ago.
Then Kim Rosen adds,”I have found (to my great joy) that no affirmation will help me avoid the more difficult colours of what life brings”.
David Whyte on The Art of Poetry, Prose ... and Doorways of the Mind?


No comments:

Post a Comment