Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

June 13, 2022

Papagano Pizza?

I went to Redcliffe yesterday to watch my Sharks take on the New Zealand Warriors and as I stepped inside the stadium I see a Papagano Pizza van and couldn’t help thinking about the scene in ‘The Magic Flute’ where the character Papageno eats the food from the air that is presented to him in the trials with Tamino and he fails by eating it, so I thought I had better pass on getting anything to eat or drink from the van;-)
Although it was probably less tempting for me already having eaten at Yabbey Road with my son before going to the football.
And to top off the bird/air theme on the night there was even a sign near the Redcliffe clubhouse about a nesting eagle above, which I couldn’t spot on the night.
Papageno/Parrot?

No comments:

Post a Comment