Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

June 9, 2022

Masonic Blue and Mary,Too?

My favourite colour has been sky blue since I can’t remember when, probably because a cloudless sky always made me feel happy and closer to God when growing up, and while this Masonic film below tries to explain why blue is used so much in Freemasonry, I doubt if the truth is any closer to my own subconscious reason for liking the lighter shades of blue.
And I can’t help thinking how synchromystic it was that the real life woman who the Queen of the night out of The Magic Flute was supposedly based on was born exactly 200 years to the day before the first appearance of “Our Lady of Fatima” -

No comments:

Post a Comment