Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

June 9, 2022

Narcissism, Mirrors, Fractals and Frankenstein?

I listened/watched the latest Connecting with Coincidence’ podcast/You Tube yesterday and had to laugh at myself when I saw the cover of  the featured book, as I was wondering on Tuesday after getting rid of a bookcase in my computer room whether it was time to take down the ‘Frankenstein’ poster off my wall, but since I haven’t finished reading the novel yet I decided to leave it up as a reminder to finish reading it, and I had a feeling that I would be seeing a similar picture soon in my future, and here it was on the cover of Natasha’s novel ... coincidence ?-

No comments:

Post a Comment