Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

June 29, 2022

Why the Lack of Religion Breeds Mental Illness?

I find it ironic that this month on my kitchen calendar is a picture of an iconic Brisbane landmark, St.Andrews Uniting Church, a church I have seen from the outside and passed by many times in my hometown without ever venturing inside to have a look.
Now the census results for Australia have been released this month and the data shows that Australians  are less religious (for the record I don’t put my religious denomination on the census, because I don’t believe it’s any of the government’s business as to what I believe).
I would say that I’m more spiritual than religious anyway, believing in “God” , but not falling for man-made dogmatic religious beliefs that seem to fragment “religious people” instead of “Uniting” them.
There’s even a story in the Australian national news at the same time about Australia’s only Flying Spaghetti Monster Church:-)
Synchonistic Spiritual Gumbo

No comments:

Post a Comment