Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

June 18, 2022

Looks Like I Picked the Right Day to Start Reading The Secret Life of Whales 🐳?

I started reading on Sunday night, from the beginning again, after I got home from the football, an personally autographed book called ‘The Secret Life of Whales’ by a New Zealand born author, which I started reading a couple of years ago, but never got anywhere near finishing and placed it next to me on my computer table so I wouldn’t forget to finish reading it.
Dolphins are Whales?
The funny thing was on Sunday before the football game at Redcliffe between our Sharkies and the New Zealand Warriors, I took my youngest son to have a look at the Eye Spywhale watching boat, which is captained by another New Zealander named Captain Kerry and in the Monday newspaper was a news story showing whales in the bay around there and another about the Sharks beating the Warriors on Sunday:-)


No comments:

Post a Comment