Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

June 7, 2022

Exorcism, The Supernatural ... and the Wahlbergs?

I finished reading Malachi Martin’s ‘Windswept House’ just after seeing Mark Wahlberg’s movie ‘Father Stu’ where Wahlberg plays a Catholic priest, which made me laugh when I was watching this You Tube below about exorcism and the hosts mention Mark Walhberg’s brother Donnie and his haunted piano, since Malachi Martin was known to be an exorcist, as well ... not that I take the subject with any more than a grain of salt, since I personally don’t believe in the devil, although I don’t discount evil entities that might be able to take over a person who was stupid enough to let them in.
The Catholic Talk Show, Fatima, Father Stu and Mark Walhberg, Too?

No comments:

Post a Comment