Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

June 8, 2022

Dreaming of a Silver/White Snake Biting Me on the Left Hand?

On the night of June the 2nd I finally had a dream that I could recall when I woke up in the morning, I dreamt  of a bright silver snake biting me on the left hand (not that I saw or felt it strike me in the dream) and a nurse/doctor applying anti-venom drops to the wound on the back of my hand telling me I’d be OK.
When I got out of bed to do a search on my computer to look up the meaning of the vivid dream I found  that my desktop computer which had served me for well over a decade had packed it in, which was kind of a laugh considering the dream can be interpreted as suffering financial loss/a new beginning.
Now I have to buy a new computer, so I don’t have to try and write blog posts on my iPad through a crappy Safari browser which is a nightmare to use in Blogger, as it only lets you scroll down so far, which is why I have to keep these posts short.
But I want to expand on this post about my dream when I can get my new computer up and running using a compatible operating system and browser to Blogger.
Bloody snakes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment