Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

June 27, 2022

Saved by a Poem?

Just like I wrote in a previous post about having the bookThe Secret Life of Whales’ sitting on my computer desk to read for years until I finally picked it up a week or two ago and finally read it, well I’ve also had the book Saved by a Poem’ in the pile of books sitting on top of my printer on my computer table and I had planned on reading that one first until I had a lot of whale and dolphin syncs hit me.
Looks Like I Picked the Right Day to Start Reading The Secret Life of Whales 🐳?
As I was just about finished reading ‘The Secret Life of Whales’ I was wondering what book I should start reading next and Micheline Jenner ended her book with a 3 page poem she wrote out on the ocean, and since the cover of Saved by a Poem’ has a photo of the ocean stretching to the horizon I guess I had my answer, so I started reading her book and listening to some interesting podcasts featuring Kim Rosen talking about being saved by a poem.
Funny thing is that I bought Micheline’s book down in Byron Bay at a writers festival, which seems somehow poetic to me:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment