Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

June 21, 2022

Migaloo the White Whale was First Spotted in June 1991?

I didn’t realize until reading The Secret Life of Whales (which I bought in Byron Bay) that Migaloo was first spotted in June 1991 from Cape Byron, 8 days after my first son was born.
I think Migaloo may well just be a living metaphor for my life’s journey, as Cape Byron was the first place I visited with my new wife in ‘88 the first day after our wedding day, and was the same place I threw my wedding ring from into the sea in 2014 during our divorce:-)
I also recently listened to 2 podcast episodes about Migaloo and one was uploaded on my ex-wife’s birthday this year just so the cosmic joker could pour salt water into old mental wounds ... and not only that, the woman in that podcast brags about seeing Migaloo in Cronulla in 2014, and I only picked up and started reading’The Secret Life of Whales’ again because I went with my youngest son to watch our team the Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks play the New Zealand Warriors at the Redcliffe Dolphins home ground:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment