Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

June 12, 2022

Welcome to Orca Awareness Month 2022?

Whale watching has been on my mind today, and why will become clear in some future posts, but today because I had picked up a book from my computer desktop which I started reading a couple of years back, titled The Secret Life of Whales’ and started back at the beginning again, I did a search on my iPad for podcast episodes about whales and found one from last Wednesday about Killer Whales and how June is Orca Awareness Month (and that these whales like eating sharks!?), and with me being a Sharks supporter seems like a bad omen personally for today, especially when I saw the podcast website merchandise site was selling a map of New Zealand in black and blue, which are two of the Sharks’ three colours, which made me think of this old post of mine when I visited the town of Eden in 2016 and their Killer Whale museum -

No comments:

Post a Comment