Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

June 7, 2022

Windswept House and the Great Masonic Conspiracy?

Having finished reading Malachi Martin’s “factional” novel ‘Windswept House’ which I found a very enlightening and interesting read, I couldn’t help but see his bias against Freemasonry as some organisation in league with the devil to bring down the Catholic Church, which to me just shows Martin’s own misguided belief, although I agree with him on Communism wanting to bring down both Christianity (or any religion for that matter) and in my opinion Freemasonry.
While I’m neither a Roman Catholic or a Freemason my granddad (who died before I was born) on my mother’s side was Master Mason and my Nan on my father’s side was Roman Catholic, so I have an interest and a liking for both institutions, while at the same time seeing that there are good and bad people on both sides of the fence who really shouldn’t be in either institution by their actions.
When Martin mentioned Motzart’s ‘The Magic Flute’ being Masonic (which it no doubt is) this sent me on a search for podcasts and You Tubes about the operetta and the Masonic meaning in it, and I stumbled across a Queensland Masonic You Tube site which has some interesting videos -

No comments:

Post a Comment