Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

June 24, 2022

Swirly Things, Dead People, and Twin Peaks?

I found this MELT You Tube with Kimmy Robertson from Twin Peaks which I thought was worth putting into a post for readers who haven’t heard it before, especially with the recent passing of Julee Cruise, who sang the theme song from the show.
I was also surprised to read on the Twin Peaks Wikipedia page that the first episode aired on my father’s birthday of April 8, which was also the date his mother passed away on in the early 80s.
I also found it synchromystic that right now the IMDB rating at the ‘Twin Peaks’ page is 8.8, as not only did Nan pass away on the 8th, her house number was also #8.

No comments:

Post a Comment