Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

June 24, 2022

So Many Books to Read and So Little Time?

Being the Libra/Virgo that I am, given a choice to make, I can spend a very long time coming to a decision, especially when choosing which book to read next when I have about 50 books laying around to read ASAP.
I nearly chose Henry Miller’s book which I bought years ago and has been on top of my bedroom chest of drawers for a while now begging to be read, especially when I read the latest Synchrosecrets blog post featuring the same book and cover design as my copy.
I finally decided on a book I bought about 10 years ago that I found half read in a bedside table drawer, because Bambi syncs have been belting me over the head lately and the first movie in the book is a French movie called ‘Orphee’ about death stalking her victims, plus looking on the back cover of a DVD I have never opened and watched I see the running time of the movie is 67 minutes, and reading this blog post I wrote in 2012, I see that I only bought the book because I had read a post at Mike’s ‘67 Not Out‘ blog -

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean about so many books to read! I read a good one when we were in Cedar Key - The Last Day. By a british guy. Really good! And thanks for the mention, Daz!

    ReplyDelete